Monday, July 29, 2019

Vacay

Finally at home. It was about...5 and a half hour drive in the night, we left just before midnight, it wasn't hot to drive, but the lack of open gas stations was almost a problem. Well, barren roadside reststop and some tp, dooone. I fell asleep maybe an hour and a half after arriving, took a while to pass out, but finally did. Slept over 6 hours, closer to 8 I think. Still not fully functional, but... Yeah. Managed to log in at least on one email and gramps lets me use his computer, since it's only beneficial that I do. He's not that good with updating computer.

Anyway, should probs go put some clothes on. I actually found jeans that I can fit into. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...