Tuesday, May 7, 2019

F81 Olga-Tatyana Oveshkina

 Olga, one of the three original Russians in the team and has lived in Finland the second longest of all the foreigners, only Mirka has lived longer, then Sera and Anje.

Always thin and lithe, her career suffered from her depression and eating disorder, but life is going better for her, she's more focused on her violin playing and psychology studies, that she came to finish in Selenia University.
Olga is one of the more enigmatic characters and I don't know much of her, but she's a kind and quiet, the silent observer who always knows more than people think. That's partial what type of person I am. Nobody expects me to have actually listened (nowadays I really don't listen, if I really have things to do and focus on)

She's Russian, but not really proud of it, she's bit of a wall flower, rather, though in the rink, she was in the second attack line (AOO line) with her best friend Anastasia and Valerie.
Shoulder to cry on? She's the one. No matter if you call her in the middle of the night and need to rant, she'll just make a cuppa and sit down to listen. She may not be able to help, but at least you can unwind.

Song choice is her fave artist and song, I agree, a good one.


Name:  Olga-Tatyana Oveshkina
DoB:  11.6.1991, Moscow, USSR
Family: -
Lives:  Heliopolis, Island of Selenia
Work:  Student
BFF:  Anastasia Afinogenov-Williams, Valerie Orszagh, Mirka Kovalchuk
Hockey idols: 
Alexandr Ovechkin
Petr Ton
Mika Pyörälä
Sergei Fedorov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...