Sunday, November 8, 2020

I AM WHAT I AM, I DO WHAT I WANT

 Well, that includes the new inner workings of Blogger (I keep accidentally writing blooger, lol) and the situation outside our home. 

Sure, trumpster fire finally being doused is good, but I mean the goddamn virus. 

Don't want to really go into stores, but have to, don't want to meet people, thankfully my things are always progressing slowly, so I can actually focus on things that matter to me. There are available jobs, but like hell I'm suitable for them and seriously, right now, I don't want to risk my health. I don't want even a regular cold, let alone THAT. So no thanks for meeting people. Besides, starting a couple of web courses on light entrepreneurship. Jesus what a monstrosity of a word. I could have signed up for more, but I have NaNoWriMo to win. 

They kept hounding me to go and test out if I have ADHD and it's bothering me and giving me anger and anxiety. Anger for pressuring me to it and also making me doubt myself again, when I was finally actually feeling rather good. Anxiety over that it will destroy what I think of myself and making it even harder in this impossible situation to find a job. I just want to be left alone, I try to see if I can handle being a seller of jewelry and miniatures, while seeing is there anything simple enough in the job market for me to do. 

For ages I've felt like I'm not good for anything and it bothers me like hell. Sure, I might take some things personally, but seriously. When you can land just few months of work every other year, it eats your credibility but also yourself. To me, wanting me to go there is an insult to what I am. Sure, I talk a mile a minute, but so does everyone in my family. I am sometimes restless, well who the fuck isn't? I can swap my attention really quickly, surely a talent. I can focus on what I want very intensely, so? Everyone does that on a subject they like. I find the requests to go to a test really insulting and degrading. Insulting to my person and degrading to my mental capacities. I'm me. Deal with it. 

I haven't yet blasted it to everyone but I will be putting up a fight this time. I'm done doing shit I don't want and need because other people think it's good for me, when I know it isn't. 

This song... it's called out to me for years. It still does. I've never fit in and these motherfuckers better buckle up because I'll be ME until the day I die. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...