Friday, August 30, 2019

Slice of Life: Adulting sucks

One thing I've noticed ever since growing up. As a kid, you're all 'I'm gonna have so much fun when I'm adult'. Nah, the fun ends when you're adult. You're not allowed to have fun anymore.

Most likely, your slogan will be :

"At least the rent and bills are paid."

That applies to us. I'm supposed to do my utmost best with all that I have in the fridge and freezer... I'm guessing a whooooooooole lot of brown sauce with very little meat... Can I have a nervous breakdown now?

Money goes in a day. What little you get. We are also just waiting on everybody else to get shit done that we can't do ourselves... It's emotionally draining, you'll never be happy as an adult, it seems. Just small, short sparkles of light, otherwise it's a swamp that is slowly sucking you in in the middle of the night.

Adulting is not fun. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...