Saturday, May 18, 2019

D13 Anabel Damatta

 The Japanese pocket rocket, Anabel, or Beru, how she was nicknamed by somebody, don't remember who.

She's the little brainiac, smallest of the team, but never the one you should underestimate.

Many bullied her in school in Finland because she was half Japanese and half Brazilian, though I believe it was mostly because even in my books, that is a nationality combo that creates the most gorgeous people, another being Japan/India combo. Wow. She's quite often defending those bullied and when she's not busy being a coder, she's making sure nobody is bullied.

Little sister Keiko
She never told me she had a little sister, but she does. Keiko is a young track athlete, just as skilled in sports as her sister and adorable. I swear, cute as a button.


Name:  Anabel Damatta
DoB:  16.10.1991 Osaka, Japan
Family:
   Father: Hektor Damatta
   Mother: Ayume Kinyama
Lives:  Heliopolis, Island of Selenia
Work:  Coder
BFF:  -
Hockey idols: 
Steve Kariya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...