Monday, May 6, 2019

F62 Serafina Tenkrát (A)

 My best friend, Serafina, one person riot and the wild child. She was one of the first to be made into dolls, in first 5 I think, not actually sure.
Out of all of them, her lookalike doll is actually second that is not really my doll, but belongs to JS. She gave her Sera's adult signature look, the Cloud Strife -hairstyle and I added tattoos, none of them sadly visible with these pics and clothes.

Her doll is still not perfect, because she is usually completely make-up free and doesn't really wear big earrings, but I'm not permitted to change her looks other than the tattoos and clothing. I'm guessing somebody dolled her up.

Sera is younger of the half-Czech half-Finnish twins, she was always the smaller one, but that made her a fast skater. She's also rather restless and since they were taught how to skate at the age of 5, she's been on ice and since the age of 10, playing guitar.

As of today, it's 6 days to her and Anje's 28th birthday, by today she has been the hockey star and co-captain of the team, 10 years as a professional guitarist in a band (about 10, who's counting?) and 6 years free of the cancer that nearly claimed her life.

She's the type of friend I never had, a hilarious personality, who likes the same things as I, trampoline, good music, skating, imitating, movies and cosplaying.

She's maybe part of my tomboy side, not too fond of dresses and pink. She's supposed to be rather small, like me, but dolls being what they are, she's actually just about as tall as most.


Name:  Serafina "Sera" Tenkrát
DoB:  12.5.1991, Kladno, Czechoslovakia
Family:
   Father: Mika Korppi
   Mother: Kara Tenkrat-Korppi
   Twin: Anjeylica Tenkrát-Ran
   Spouse: **** *****
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Guitarist, cosplayer
BFF:  Darial Kuznetsova, Leena Peltomaa
Hockey idols: 
Petr Tenkrat
Tony Salmelainen
Tuomo Ruutu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...