Thursday, May 16, 2019

F61 Anastasia Afinogenova-Williams


Ana, aka Empress. The eyecatcher of the bunch.

Fast skater, beautiful and a good singer. I was pointed out my favorites tend to get more attention in face-ups and body transplants and I have to admit, true.

Ana is one of my favorite dolls I've put together, still not perfectly satisfied with this doll, due to the glue head syndrome, on which she is in a serious watch list and actually does have new hair set aside, just seeing how long can I postpone rerooting her.

She fell in love with a tattoo artist who moved next door and soon they were married, they actually were in the Selenia's version of Don't Tell the Bride some years back and she now has two children with Axel Williams, Max and Tamara, aka Tammy.

She's also the singer of SnegDisastru, a job that has build her with more confidence in herself since the cancer treatments. She was diagnosed with cancer when she was 15, but she is perfectly fine now.

That is a nice tan for someone so light, isn't it? She loves to swim and try new things but also enjoys just sitting home and sewing, when she's not on tour.


Name:  Anastasia Afinogenova-Williams
DoB:  20.02.1991, Moscow, USSR
Family:
   Spouse: Axel Williams
   Children: Maxim, Tamara
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Singer
BFF:  Olga-Tatyana Oveshkina, Mirka Kovalchuk
Hockey idols: 
Maxim Afinogenov
Maxim Sushinsky
Sergei Fedorov
Andrej Potaichuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...