Sunday, May 19, 2019

F27 Lucrezia Hasek

Middle sister Kriza is the joker of the siblings, the class clown in a way, but not too over the top. Why she wanted to go blonde, I dunno.

She's younger of the identical twins, or at least the smaller of the two. She played as a forward, able to play right and left (most of the team were right-handed) and was one of the trustworthy players. Sometimes she got worked up too much and spent time in the penalty box, but she learned from her mistakes and cooled off.

As for song, catchy and she likes to dance.

Name:  Lucrezia Hasek
DoB:  15.5.1991 Bratislava, Czeckoslovakia
Family:
   Siblings Dominika, Hennida,
Lives:  -
Work:  -
BFF:  -
Hockey idols: 
Patrik Stefan
Marian Hossa
Miroslav Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...