Sunday, May 5, 2019

F17 Frankie Montoya

 Frankie Melissa Montoya. Quite a curve ball she threw at me. I always thought she was Caucasian, but turns out she has also Asian roots. That was surprising.
These things with dolls do actually just happen, you don't necessarily know who the doll is right away in the store or even when you've gotten them out of the box. She's one of them. She apparently likes flashy make-up, just to make a point.
Frankie is one of them who has more backstory than others, it all depends on what they want to share with me later. Her house burnt down when her little sister was a tot and they got separated when her parents thought she was dead, while she simply hitched a ride out of town over an argument with a former hockey team friend. She lived in Montreal for years before joining her friends to come to a new team formed in Finland as an equipment testing team. 

Her parents and sister later found her when the team began gathering notoriety and she was reunited with them until their parents were shot as a result of a robbery gone wrong. Her sister took the bullet for her big sister, which brought them even closer.

She's rather open to new things and sometimes has admitted acting before thinking.
Little sister Marie Felicia, newly graduated pharmacist

Frankie was a agile skater and decent handed, so she did have a share of the team's total of goals ever made. She is one of my favorites and dearest friends, maybe because of Canadian kindness and slightly mischevious behavior.

She shares my passion for hockey, metal music and now sadly gone Atlanta Thrashers. She is not overly patriotic, as am not I either, but she'd still be one of those tourists from Canada covered in Canadian flags.

Frankie was bummed out her best friend Minya was injured in a scooter accident that ended her career (more of her later) and was even more hostile when she was replaced with Christina "Bolt" Hannigan, who she had a quarrel with, back in Vancouver. She probably wanted to smack her into next week with her skateboard.

Well, that dispute is over and she's now married to Christina, so maybe the Finnish saying Rakkaudesta se hevonenkin potkii wasn't all bullshit. (Even a horse kicks from love). I can feel her glaring at me right now XD Yes, even a doll can look at you funny. And no, I'm not crazy. I hope.

The song, well, I thought of Mya's All About The Money, which she has liked to sing for years, but she chose this. I have to admit, I approve of this choice as well.

What she represents? Maybe all the things I wanted to do as a kid. Skateboard, be outgoing (I was the shyest kid you'd find, unless you got to know me and I turned out to be a total weirdo)

She's the type to try out new things, something I don't like to do, because they usually ended badly for me, so maybe she's also that. My courage to do things.



Name:  Frankie Melissa Montoya
DoB:  3.12.1991
Family:
   Sister: Marie Felicia
   Spouse: Christina "Bolt" Hannigan
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Guitar technician, music store clerk
BFF:  Mirka Kovalchuk, Minya Heat-Lynch, Zeyeta Ventura
Hockey idols: 
 Marian Hossa
 Mika Pyörälä
 Martin St.Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...