Wednesday, May 8, 2019

F36 Maria Lintula

 Maria from Oulu, one of the newer additions to the team, but quickly took her place and proved Oulu really is a hockey city.

She's not bad of a singer either, studying Sámi dialects (Finnish indigenous people) and doing some modeling on the side. She continued hockey 5 years after the team's demise, having actually the longest track record of games out of the whole team as it was 10 years ago.

Her doll, as well as Serafina's, isn't mine, but the character is and I think the doll is gorgeous. I totally see Maria with grown out hair and slimmer figure when I look at her, but still with that no-bullshit attitude. I think. I don't know what others see when looking at her.

If I absolutely have to give her a personality trait I have, I think she's part of my old dreams. Runway model (before instead of growing up, I grew wide) and studying languages. Who knows where she'll be going in her life. She's scoring gigs as a photoshoot model every now and then in Selenia, so that is a start.

Song for her is one of my faves as well and I can totally see her dancing to it.



Name:  Maria Jennifer Lintula
DoB:  30.11.1991, Oulu, Finland
Family: -
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Model, language study
BFF:  Maarit Vänttinen
Hockey idols: 
Michal Bros
Jussi Jokinen
Joonas  Donskoi
Jari Viuhkola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...