Wednesday, May 15, 2019

D15 Jirka Hajek

 Whoops, forgot a bit.

This is the quiet Czech, while the Twins are her polat opposites, they won't shut up! They do get along, she's a little piece of home, despite Kladno and Prague being far apart.

She was a defender, a solid presence who always did her best. She came in to fill in Mirka while she was on sick leave and never really left. I do love her reddish waves.

Jirka is kind and patient, almost shy even, unless she's doing things she good at, be it hockey, drums, slalom. She's big fan of winter sports and can often be spotted at events, skijumping, slalom, hockey.

She is maybe more like I was as a kid, shy and the silent observer, but I did get into trouble my fair share, I dunno about her, maybe, like me, she wants to bury them deep and in best case, forget. I'd love to.

One of her favorite songs is Kabat - Mala Dama, Czech heavy metal, but I chose Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl because it rings true, she did find unexpectedly love within the team, one of the Russians.

Name:  Jirka Hajek
DoB:  29.9.1991, Prague, Czeckoslovakia
Family:
   Spouse: Sofia Frolova
Lives:  -
Work:  -
BFF:  Anjeylica Tenkrat
Hockey idols: 
Tomas Kaberle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...