Friday, May 10, 2019

F42 Maarit Vänttinen


Another former player turned model and I'm so jealous of that hair (actually color changes from heat).

Maarit is a patient being who loves to hang out outside, or wherever you want company to.

She's a bit more private person, despite being a model, but who knows what goes on in a person's mind unless they don't stop talking and foaming at the mouth about their things (I'm looking at the orange turd across the Atlantic)

In the team, she was a decent player, the type you could send out in any situation, she kept her cool and stayed rational. With Maria and Xenia, they were the workers, who didn't score so often, but made sure nobody scored behind their goalie while they were on ice.

Song choice for her just seemed to fit and it's not the hair, I swear. It just screams her to me, even if she doesn't always open up to people and talk.





Name:  Maarit Vänttinen
DoB:  4.2.1991, Oulu, Finland
Family: -
Lives:  Oulu, Finland
Work:  Model
BFF:  Maria Lintula
Hockey idols:
??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...