Wednesday, May 22, 2019

D5 Slavica Setzinger


The tough bitch. Slavy was the one to send guys flying, basically a bowling ball for a defender.

And rather intense metal fan at times. She's as hard as her music taste. She's usually redheaded, but her wife, a French designer thought she'd need a makeover and completely flipped her colors and she has stuck with it so far, so maybe this is her thing really. Though I kinda digged the red and black punk mohawk.

While some don't quite reflect myself, she's maybe my tough girl attitude that some said in junior high to be fake, but if I hadn't known that you will nearly always get caught from murder, she and many others would have been dead. Perhaps she's my violent side.

Slavy was taught how to play drums by Mirka and has developed her own style since. She's also rather decent singer, with her raspy and low, almost manly voice.

And she loves her motorcycle. Damn, should take a picture of her with it this summer. She sold her old one to help finance some new instruments for the band, and her new drums, so what did wife do? Buy her a new one.

Also, that isn't the most of piercings she's had on her face.

As a doll, I'm not entirely happy with her body, but the skintone is so one of a kind, a body swap is not an option, Asuka from WWE dolls was too yellow-ish and while she's just... white! So, plan for me at least, is to get Apoxie Sculpt to make some body modifications, mainly on her arms and legs, I can't make her fully articulated, I don't have the skills and balls for that, but at least I can make her arms and legs appear more accurate, since she and Mirka are the heavy built duo, who still pump iron, so skinny arms and legs are rather... unappealing. At least to me as a doll collector.

Her song is just ... well if you can get it translated, it's self-explanatory.


Name:  Slavica "Slavy" Setzinger
DoB:  28.11.1991, Horn, Austria
Family:
   Spouse: Victoria Francés
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Drummer
BFF:  -
Hockey idols: 
Ari Vallin
Slava Kozlov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...