Thursday, March 29, 2012

My lashes are dry

At least for today. I'm gonna start keeping this blog as some sort of diary, to vent out my feelings before they get out of hand and just share my likes and hates.
I'm an art school applicant from a relatively small village from Western Finland, never the popular one at school, mostly because of my style that probably made their eyes bleed, my reeeaaaally bad temper and my more-or-less unusual family. I kinda want to stand out in the crowd, when I want to. When I don't, notice me and get a fist in the face.

~S.I.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know I got another bloggist to follow :P

    <3: Heidi
    www.haydisblog.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...