Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Breathtaking butterfly chose the wrong day to live

Had a rather calm day at the kitchens today. My legs are killing me, since I had to stand while bake. Big thanks to Maikku for help too. Feeling miserable with the weird feeling throat and blocked nose. Well, belting out FullMoon twice, My Land and Hunting High And Low weren't such a good idea.
I finished the Cain's Offering shirt I have been painting. And yes, it is meant to be uneven-ish.
I'll get you better pictures once I take 'em.
It's +18C outside, no wonder I'm sweating like a rock star here. This was fluttering at our yard as I came home. These are such beauties.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you'll get better soon ♥
    Suruvaippa is a very beautiful butterfly (^^) Reminds me of one that visited my home's kitchen one autumn. My grandmother had passed away, I don't really remember for how long when the butterfly was found flying around the lamp above our dining table. I've always thought, that it was Hilkka-granny, paying me a visit. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've done excellent job with the Cain's Offering shirt ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...