Thursday, July 18, 2019

Oh wow...

This has been a rollercoaster week already.

Met my coach again and was introduced a book that will change our lives, hopefully. Had bit of a meltdown (both of us).
Yesterday, had to admit we are in a dead-end. This place is a dead-end, no jobs that don't require a friggin' ink on paper to prove you can do it. No wonder people move out. For me, this is also a blissful place, free of my demons of the past.

Also applied for a job. Dunno if I'm ready, but I need to try. It's just an assistant in a flower shop, but it doesn't require a certificate. I don't need to be a florist, they'd train me. I do like flowers, so... I wouldn't mind.

Planning a trip home, but a lot depends on can my gramps help me out -again- financially. Fuck, I can't even afford to get us to visit home. We haven't had the time for it with all the meetings and being just... mental wrecks. We need to get this train moving, I'm quite tired.

In a few hours, I'll have money, I'll pay up my bills and fill up the gas tank, do some shopping and go out to eat. You have no idea how this has been a torture to wait. I'm so fed up with everything I make it's not even funny! Also should write more here. A lot more.

There is a writing competition... That sounds nice. I just... don't have anything ready in English. It'd be on Wattpad. Hmm... I should go and take a look. And probs hit the bed. I'll write more laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...