Thursday, March 14, 2013

VR...

Fucking fuck! I spent over 80€ in two webshops, but that was pretty fine. What bites my ass is Finnish Railways and their outrageous prices. They remodeled their pricing system and boom, student tickets are over 30€, when it used to be barely 25€. We students don't have much money and on top of all, we live in a free dorm, which disables are living support benefits. I'm pretty much ready to kill somebody.
I'm dreading to see how much the Tampere tickets are... I'm off to look...70€. By bus, 98€. Holy hell. And we got a number for a possible rental apartment, but we'd need jobs first. I'm ready to frickin' cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...