Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Self portfolio

Oh man, I simply don't know what to do or write. I tried creating a video one last night, but failed epicly. That didn't boost my tiny self confidence at all. Feels like I do nothing right.
Stratovarius package should be in Loue now, so should the EMP package too. Can't wait to get to listen Nemesis on an actual CD. Should have bought the digipak too, it'd have the bonus songs Fireborn and Hunter. They sound awesome. Maybe I should do Nemesis review. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.
Perhaps I should edit a bit that devArt account of mine. That is almost enough of a self portfolio. Maybe add a YouTube link to it. Let's see, I have until lunch and I'm stumped. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...