Thursday, March 28, 2013

New stuff for me.

Feels weird to be going to Southern Ostrobothnia again, but not to stay at my old home, but at my fiancée's. This will be an interesting Easter holiday. And this is the first time for me being on a train (a drunk guy just came past us from the restaurant car...) and being online at the same time. Feels... weird.

We just switched trains and they had witched cars so our seats didn't exist. Now we sit in the Extra-class, aka Business class. At least the internet works here, but I seemingly can't load the battery to my laptop. Oh, it works again.

In the commuter train, with sunglasses, acting like a hiding celebrity

In business class, acting like a star. Fabulous shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...