Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little moments of happiness

I completed the workouts for today, also baked some cocoa-matcha muffins, called for a dentist, cleared out the clutter in my computer a bit... Also my cat came to sleep next to me this morning, when I finally came to bed. I loved it, he purred me to sleep <3

Anyways, my desktop has had a myriad of problems, since it has W8.... Yesterday it went to BIOS all of a sudden and a skype video calls crashes skype completely. I've also tried to download the updates for over a year, but it keeps failing. I contacted the PC repair nearby and he suggested I take care I save all the important stuff and get W7 back to it. Yea, agreed. Sure, W8 has it's perks, I fell in love with OneNote, but it's only one of the pros, the others being the quick startup and the hella stylish lock screen. W7 is steady, simple and did I mention reliable? Sure, this laptop can be a bitch, but right now, it's the second best computer in the house, best being my gramps'.
I just need to save the game files, I mean, I did hella lot of work on The Sims 2 and Neighbors from Hell, the latter is a game duo I can go through again, but The Sims 2 is a whole 'nother story. Maybe I could just... try to save the Selenia neighborhood I've created.

*sigh* It's nice outside and I should go out, but I just completed workouts and they have my legs a little... spaghetti'sh. Sure, I have lots of crocheting to do, but my fingers still protest last night, considering carpet is a heavy work. Especially the type of rag I'm using...

I hope I can... get my photos organized... They and music take a shit ton of space. Maybe I'll just put on some anime and sort through the photos. Not Samurai Champloo tho, it has 26 episodes, I only found 20 on the DVDs and I completely pissed off with the episode 16... I'm not too much into hiphop and the Japanese rapper trio was just the last straw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...