Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you man enough

Holy shit, I need to see that movie again. It was the best thing ever. It's well on its way of becoming the most succesful movie ever, since it is, hands down, the best movies ever made. I was soooo late from work this morning because of it. The soundtrack was just way too cool.
Got a message from my darling last night and I nearly started crying, I really miss her. I want to go and see the movie with her too. She must see it. Thé fancircle needs to expand. EXPAND I TELL YOU! She liked Thor already, so I know she will love it. I hope she can cope with my intensive fangirling.
Workshop day was alright. We spent majority of the day outside, playing games. I was soooooo tired when I got back, I just barely coped for an hour before going to pass out for two and a half hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...