Sunday, May 6, 2012

I cannot cry, 'cause the shoulder cries more

Second day at work done, went a tiny bit better. Still lot of things I don't know and I need to get better and faster, but thankfully I get help and today, the customers were understanding. It was my second day, after all. Shame only one Russian came to my booth.
Oh well, I have my own stuff to  do, alongside of  writing fantasy with my significant other. Workshop tomorrow morning, this hasn't been my best weekends, seriously. I've been exhausted all week.
I hear Police Academy movie from the TV. I'm gonna watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans now though. I've seen all Police Academy movies. Wish I could go see The Avengers soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great song, great video, great actress and great movie (^^) Some people need color lenses while I have my own blue "vampire" eyes :D

    ReplyDelete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...