Sunday, May 27, 2012

Drop it on me

Moving trip went cool, fooled around a bit. Got souveniers from London. One of them is a magnificent Velociraptor skeleton. Anubis and Horus figurines, Peridot necklace, a card. Lovely ^^
I was completely wiped after driving 900km and carrying boxes up and down stairs.
Next was friend's graduation party. I'm still awake. My significant other is asleep on my couch. I don't wanna sleep, I know my grandparents are gonna be up in a half an hour or so. I should be writing the essay, might as well start now. I gotta write a page about my future as an artist, then buy and print train tickets. Yup. Gramps is up. *sigh* I hate living here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...