Friday, April 12, 2013

Hypocrites. Hypocrites everywhere.

This school's scores are plummeting in my eyes.

So, a guy here complained to the teacher that my fiancée fakes all her "pain/sickness" because he saw her going to the store in the middle of the week when she was absent. She barely managed to get to the bathroom the whole week and when we finally dared to venture outside together, it was weekend.
He doesn't know anything about her, the portfolio course barely scratched the surface. She fricking passed out from the pain that week. He might be just jealous because he can't lazy around here. He makes a huge mess in the kitchen, actually kicked my fiancée's shoes away to get his to that same spot. I was have to kick his shoes aside one day, because he left in the middle of the doorway. I would have been have to go around them and potentially get the girls' bathroom door to my face, or move them aside.

For the record, it was me who went to the store in the middle of the week back then.

And he dares to wonder why he was bullied in earlier schools. And he's doing what exactly? He seemed like a nice guy, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...