Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm tired of that woman and her shit...

That one woman in our class talks with everyone else but me. As soon as I say something, she looks elsewhere and doesn't respond, barely answers me when I ask something. I just hope she leaves soon. I'm guessing she has problems with me being with another woman. Well, I have few chosen words to say about her, but better shut up for now. She called me lazy when I was helping with the curtains. Well excuse you, you were gone for three days and I cut and ironed around 150 meters of fabric, you haven't done much compared to me. Now, I'm writing my essay/whatever and she is just sitting around. Sure, headache and such are good excuses... But since you are here and have time to kill, use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...