Monday, May 27, 2019

D71 Mirka Kovalchuk-Kuznetsov (C)

Mirka. The Captain. The solid rock supporting the whole team.

Maybe the best of friends I could ever have. The voice inside my head that tells me to calm the fuck down and just do it.

I wanted to save her to be last, because of her importance and the captain always comes on the ice last. 

Born in former city of Kalinin (modern day Tver), she's 3/4 Russian and 1/4th Finnish Karelian. She does feel more at home in Finland, having lived in Lappeenranta for years before coming to Lapua with her family to join the team, ending up as the captain the second year. She radiates calmness and does keep everyone in check.

Her command of Finnish is near perfect, she worked her accent off but as they say, the younger you learn, the better you are. Nowadays she's married to Ivan Kuznetsov (honestly, it is a common last name) and has a son, Ruslan, who keeps her up at nights.

She chose to play bass, learning it from scratch for joining in the band and is rather decent with it. She mostly likes to play or tinker with electronics, her parents owning a repairs garage that she works in also. Mirka also does some paranormal investigations when not filming or animating in her little free time.

I wish I really had a friend like her, but I think she'll never really leave me either. At least I hope so.


Name:  Mirka Kovalchuk-Kuznetsov (Tarakov-Kuznetsov in official papers)
DoB:  3.3.1991, Kalinin (Tver), USSR
Family:
   Mother: Svetlana
   Father: Zedoi
   Spouse: Ivan Kuznetsov
   Son: Ruslan
Lives:  Selenia, Island of Selenia
Work:  Mechanic, animator, ghost hunter, bassist
BFF:  -
Hockey idols: 
Ilya Kovalchuk
Vladimir Machulda
Lasse Kukkonen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...