Sunday, May 26, 2013

Last week

The last week is ahead of us and I should brave the wretched weaving again, this time with double cloth. Täkänä is what it's called in Finnish. It's a nightmare. You literally weave two weaves at the same time. I just can't. Nope. No.

Still at home, not for long though, have to brave the traffic again and what's the best, I have no money. Nada.  Have to ask from grandparents again. At least 50€ to gas and 10 is enough to get me something to eat. Unless I try to make some sandwiches. Not feeling like it. Still haven't finished the two I made for Friday.

I'll spent the summer drawing and making jewelry. And losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...