I think not many people understand, what it's like to sit beside someone you care about, someone you love and that person is in serious pain, crying, passing out from the sheer pain. That has been too frequent recently and it's tearing me apart. I can do nothing, but sit beside her, while she takes insane amount of painkillers and only get relief hours later...
Thank god for the doctor's appointment on 10th. I'm running out of strength as well...
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Limbo, my old friend
Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore. I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...
-
Had a rather calm day at the kitchens today. My legs are killing me, since I had to stand while bake. Big thanks to Maikku for help too. Fee...
-
Olga, one of the three original Russians in the team and has lived in Finland the second longest of all the foreigners, only Mirka has li...
-
Mirka. The Captain. The solid rock supporting the whole team. Maybe the best of friends I could ever have. The voice inside my head that...
No comments:
Post a Comment