Saturday, June 1, 2013

All the packing and unpacking and packing again

I should start soon, but obviously, not tonight. I slept almost 15 hours, which tells how tired I was. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I'm grateful that I could sleep a whole night. Dorm was peaceful, but also restless, which irked me. We got wonderful news right before we left. We got to B4, which is terraced house! We don't need to live in the Sunflower anymore with idiots and broken doors! Only the cleanest get to the terraced and with our after Christmas 7 roses row brought us the victory. Clear victory.
I think I'm gonna setup my printer to the laptop now and then start coloring the Hydra.

By the way, you are not gonna believe the sheer amount of mosquitoes. They usually do gather on me, but rarely bite. Last night, as soon as I was out of my car, I was covered in them. That was insane, but this hot HOT summer is perfect for them, so... Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...