Friday, April 20, 2012

You give me your worst

Sore throat. I found my gloves and hat. From home. Fuck. My. Life. I'm not a happy camper, really. I need to be at Powerpark by 10am tomorrow. Some of the stress is gone, calling my sweet helped a lot. I'm a real bitch when stressed out and tired, making me even more irritable. I swipe at people verbally when I'm tired of everybody goofing off around me. My patience has limits.
The workshop is tiring me out. I'm guessing the schools I've gone through have made me more serious. At senior high you had to take things seriously in order to make it. *sigh* Wish life was easier.  It will never be, that I know by fact.

Go ahead, make my day.

1 comment:

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...