Wasn't able to drive the whole trip, had to ask my fiancée to drive rest of the way. I passed out rather soon after I was sure she could handle the clutch so she wouldn't give me a rude awakening. Rather deserted road though.
Currently uploading me singing Hunting High and Low in our school spring party. I'll post it here as soon as I can. Some of my friends apparently won't be able to watch it, but I've heard that if you type ss infront of youtube in your url, it should work, you can download it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Limbo, my old friend
Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore. I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...
-
Had a rather calm day at the kitchens today. My legs are killing me, since I had to stand while bake. Big thanks to Maikku for help too. Fee...
-
Olga, one of the three original Russians in the team and has lived in Finland the second longest of all the foreigners, only Mirka has li...
-
Mirka. The Captain. The solid rock supporting the whole team. Maybe the best of friends I could ever have. The voice inside my head that...
No comments:
Post a Comment