Tuesday, April 29, 2014

*headdesk*

I've been Oulun Kärpät fan for 11 years now and they won their 6th championship last Saturday. I'm hyped, been screaming, smiling like an idiot. They have the championship party today. Starts in half an hour. Problem? I'm not there. Gramps once promised to take me there, he never did, they won 3 championships after the promise and didn't take me. Well, now I have a car and all... I don't have the fuel or the money. Not much money altogether. I'm upset about that. I'm 150 or so kilometers away from the party of my dreams... and I can't get there. Now if you excuse me, I drown my sorrows to tea... put on my pajamas and maybe cry a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...