Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sick again

We got the cold from somewhere. No idea from where, but considering I work with kids... I had started to feel cold for about a week and then my throat felt weird. Well, yesterday my nose started running and I had hoped that by today, it wouldn't be runny. Well fuck, was I wrong. Felt like death when I woke up to go to the bathroom at almost 4am, then woke up 6:30 when our cat tried to vomit. He's been yowling at my feet the whole morning and I just don't have the energy for that.
I am worried about tomorrow's work, it's the open art and there will be over 30 kids and parents and I'm a walking sick bag... I don't wanna take a sick leave either, so... Should finish up my tea, pack my lunch and change clothes... and to remember to take a whole roll of tp to work so I can stuff pieces to my nose or blow.
Slept less than three hours the previous night and around five this night, needless to say, I'm exhausted. Once I get out of work, I'm taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...