Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mother of...

Things are not going that great again. Well, at least it's snowing and lot. Still. I need to make a brochure of something of my own. I would have made a flyer for our band, despite it being mostly inactive, but our new keyboardist has given me hope.
Our boy, Goldeneye.
Miss Fudge.
I'm photographing my pumpkins, finding new settings from my camera every day. Not feeling so hot though, cough and sleep deprivation... Gotta toss a friend and her dog home, stay with the dog and do groceries for J and I. Don't want to... Be with the dog I mean.

Look at the size difference of these kitties. The black one is mine, the fudge colored is around the school area.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...