Friday, June 22, 2012

I could still sleep

I felt anxious when I went to bed, then, just as I was settled to sleep, anxiety attack tried to hit me full force. My sweetheart got me calmed down enough, but still, I slept really poorly tonight too. I'm wondering am I really losing my sleep because of the unfinished cleaning that presses my mind, OR the job. I need to be at work around11:30, rather before that, so I could still snooze. I'm really tired, listening to Bon Jovi's I'll Sleep When I'm Dead again. Part of me says fuck this shit and wants to hit the hay. I just might. If I have some time after clearing at least some space down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...