Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Movie night

I rented three movies.

The Three Musketeers. Gotta say, I don't understand all the hate that movies gets. It was actually good. I had fun. And good lord, I have a huge soft spot for Luke Evans. Ever since I saw The Clash of Titans. Loved him as Apollo in that. That kid plaing D'Artagnan was great too. The royal couple just gave me the creeps and Orlando Bloom as Count (or was it Duke?)  of Buckingham was sly as ever.

Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows. I was in stitches. Sherlock and Watson are like a married couple in those. Simply loved the "It had to be done." -line.

War Horse. Good grief. I cannot get over the death of Captain Nicholls. Maybe bcause he was an artist. Or maybe because Tom Hiddleston has replaced Sean Bean as my favorite British actor. Magnificent horse though. The guard goose was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...