After the first customer came and I realized I remembered nothing, I felt like Loki here. Not fun. Almost had an anxiety attack on top of it on the lunch break... I went to give breaks for the Satumaa workers, despite the two brats pulling the tail, bell and the skirt of the cow costumes I was wearing, I had fun, it made me realize I preferred that over the ticket booth shifts.
Then I felt like this:
Gifs are from Tumblr, I did not make these. I'm incapable of such thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Limbo, my old friend
Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore. I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...
-
Had a rather calm day at the kitchens today. My legs are killing me, since I had to stand while bake. Big thanks to Maikku for help too. Fee...
-
Olga, one of the three original Russians in the team and has lived in Finland the second longest of all the foreigners, only Mirka has li...
-
Mirka. The Captain. The solid rock supporting the whole team. Maybe the best of friends I could ever have. The voice inside my head that...



No comments:
Post a Comment