Monday, June 4, 2012

Somewhere, something went horribly wrong with me

Considering I was raised by a family filled with sickeningly curious and gosspiy people, surrounded by equally nosy neighbors, I've only managed to transform my curiosity into a lust for more knowledge. Give me books and I read them right away. Start telling me what a distant relative or a former friend is doing... Painful death by my hands is very near. I just simply have no desire to know what the fuck are they up to. They aren't that close to me, so why bother telling me because I have no interest whatsoever?

I make my own family, I have friends and my sweetheart of course. Even their lives are their own business. A friend might be talking about his/her new job, I don't even ask what they are doing. My penfriends are always telling me to ask questions about their life, of what I want to know. I've never really known what to ask. I rarely start messenger convos anymore. They say my convo starters are the funniest sometimes because they are so random. Yeah, mayhaps. I rarely believe what positive people say about me anymore. I'm still like that, but maybe a little... less like that.

Feel free to fire questions at me, if there is anyone to do so ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...