Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I just wanna live while I'm alive

I got accpted into two colleges, Ikaalinen and Lappia's Tervola division. Sure, designing and sewing clothes has been my dream for years, but interior textile further away from home won, it had my darling on its side anyway. And of course gramps decided to go all prissy. Feels like he does not understand of concept one's own life. It's my life, I choose where to go and and a get a profession. I can always go to the next school after that. I'm 21, I still have time. Friends have been extremely supportive too, unlike my family, who shows no support whatsover.

I have packed smaller boxes already, but just have to wait and see what I can get into thos big ones. I'm seriously getting out of here. WITH my car. Never without it. How the hell I'm supposed to move out when the school is kilometres away from train station?! He does not think and he has been very irritating recently. I have never been this frustrated of them.

I've decided not to give a a flying fuck in the desert about them. This is my life, I just gotta get a hold of it. I have a chance to move out in two months, if lucky ^^ I'm close to a life of our own without the meddlers like my "family", I can taste it.

Wow, I don't remember when I had a good day like this the last time. Sweet bejesus. Here's a plalist of my day. Enjoy.

Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day
Bon Jovi - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Stratovarius - Darkest Hours
Sonata Arctica - Shitload of Money
Sonata Arctica - Cinderblox
Sonata Arctica - Don't Say a Word
Prozzak - Switch Blade
Northern Kings - Don't Bring Me Down
Motoko Kumai - Go Ahead. Bokura no jidai e
Marie Serneholt - I Need a House
Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach
Jonathan Evans & Gerard Tevlin - I'm Not Going Down
Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Indica - Linnansa Vanki
Gwen Stefani - What Are You Waiting For
Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live
Dreamtale - Powerplay
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
Daniel LeBlanc & Creighton Doane - Rise Above The Storm
Lafee - Ring Frei
Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
Sonata Arctica - Peacemaker
Skylight feat. Tony Kakko - Devil Down
Rebeka Dremelj - Vrag Naj Vzame (To Hell With It)
Mudd - Underdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...