Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Running in the rainnnnnnnn

I got completely soaked today, which naturally sucked some major donkey balls. Uploaded some more works into DeviantArt, baked muffins last night. I burned the goddamn chocolates again. AGAIN. I'm giving up on using chocolate to anything. I ended up using my mint chocolate powder, sugar and hot water to make a sauce. It actually worked. Gramps told me the muffins were dangerously good. Glad they worked.

Have I ever mentioned how refreshing shower is? You get to scrub a shit ton of grease outta your hair and just let it wash away your problems. Also a great place to think. Your housemates or such won't appreciate you hogging all the hot water. Well, I wasn't the only user this time.

I haven't really done anything productive today, I was supposed to watch the Pirates movies, but did I? Nope. Then I thought I could finally continue my ancient Greece themed story. Still not at it. I'm talented at this, aren't I?
This is me going to work and seeing all those customers that are always in a hurry...

And now I have a motherfucking hiccup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...