Saturday, July 7, 2012

That. Was. BUSY


What a day. I was supposed to get off of work around 4pm, I was called out from the ticket booth right after the break, around 3pm, only to be told to go asking if the Snack Shop or Skaala restaurant needed assistance. I ended up in the pizza buffet and when the INSANE amount of people finally cleared to less crazy level, I clocked out and left home with tired wrists and sore ankles 17:40... Well, it was a nice change and helping around in the kitchen by carrying around plates and sorting out knives and forks was very familiar.

The ride home was wet. It was a heavy downpour. I had nice food waiting for me at home though, shame I hadn't been as early as supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...