Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm ready to gamble that goddamn halo

I'm torn. I bought two tickets to Tulivuorirock Unplugged so I could get to se Timo and Jani again. I love their acoustic shows. That bromance... AHEM.

That is not the issue, they cost 33€, 15€ each plus postage. Not  biggie, I can earn that amount in two days. Issue is the Sonata Arctica concert. My sweetheat REALLY wants to go, and I cannot convince otherwise, I have tried. Thing is, the tickets in advance to the Day 2 are 37€ each. You do the math. Two people plus postage. That takes a bite. Then, the next issue is the goddamn traveling. How toget to Nokia. I don't have the student card. Which makes train tickets OVER HALF cheaper. I need to pay the tickets to the festival and all the travels, and my one way ticket costs as much as those two tickets... I'm pretty much saying no to this right now, but my words fall on deaf ears. I know this will bring up an argument, but I'm serious. I REALLY wish I don't need to drive there, since my car takes a lot of fuel. Sure it can take 450km with half a tank, but come on... I need to drive 104 from home to work and back, that hogs a lot.

For once in my life, I dare say Sonata is losing one fight. They perform in Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki 5.10. I'd rather take the over 6 hour train trip with the student card after school than the Tuhdimmat Tahdit 2012 with my shitty pay. Despite free lodging with a friend.

Until the beginning of August, my pay is 6,75€ / h. I'm NOT getting rich and this is simply driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...