Saturday, May 25, 2019

F11 Valerie Orszagh

 Valerie, the mohawk girl. She doesn't want to give up her black and white mohawk, no matter what. She's been rocking that for 10 years now. She did take off some of the piercings though, kinda shame, she looked good with them.

She's the third member of the AOO-line that spun webs around their poor opponents and eventually scored a goal, usually the handiwork of Anastasia, the fastest of the trio.

What she does currently, I don't know, probs still has greyhounds, she looks to be still fit as... well, an athlete. She's edgy and does what she wants, while others usually did what they could.

She likes to shock and maybe she is that part of my personality that never gets out. When you want to stand out, do it properly. I just don't have the guts for it, but she loves to make people look. At least thrice before they believe what they see. Gotta love the huge brass balls she has.


That is self-explanatory...






Name:  Valerie Orszagh
DoB:  20.10.1991, Bratislava, Czeckoslovakia
Family: -
Lives:  Heliopolis, Island of Selenia
Work:  -
BFF:  Slavica Setzinger
Hockey idols: 
Vladimir Orszagh
Marian Hossa
Zigmund Palffy
Darius Kasparaitis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...