Thursday, May 2, 2019

F43 Sofia Alexeyevna Frolova

 Sofia, one of the Russian 5, later added to the team. In my mind, she had long curly hair, much like something I've always wanted, but I'm unfortunate enough to have mildly wavy hair in dirt road color with black brows.

Sofia is from Krasnoyarsk, Russia, also, like most of them, born 1991. One of the more enigmatic, silent but also, the one who would give you the shirt off her back to help you. After careful consideration though. She wasn't born yesterday.
She's been bigger and taller in my mind, but with dolls' sizes being what they are, I take what I can. This is the second repaint of her face. Her fate has often been on the line, but she is quite a strong personality, the silent and brooding type woman, who takes shit from nobody.

In that sense, she could be described as being my stone cold facade in person. No matter what sized sticks and stones you hurl at me, I won't flinch or show anything outside. While inside I'd be all ready to rip a person's head off, with no remorse. As a teen, I could have left behind a trail of bodies.

Love makes people more mellow and I've experienced that, my tough girl persona has crumbled and unlike her, who has retained her tough girl act (she wears pink and can beat your ass into next week) through the years.
Her song choice was one of my elementary school staples to blast, it was a fight over to get the CD because of their reputation, but I like their music and I will never stop blasting this.
It was a fight between hoop earrings and this.
She lives with her wife outside of Russia, for reasons that are painfully obvious.

Name: Sofia Alexeyevna Frolova
DoB: 2.4.1991, Krasnoyarsk, USSR
Family: 
   Father: Alexey Frolova
   Mother: Yelena Frolova
   Wife: Jirka Hajek
Lives: Heliopolis, Island of Selenia
Work: Bouncer
BFF: Jirka Hajek
Hockey Idols: 
   Alexander Frolov
   Igor Larionov
   Maxim Sushinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...