Friday, May 24, 2019

G75 Dominika Hasek

 Eldest of the triplets, Dominika. Flexible and determined, she refuses to be stopped, no matter what.

The third goalkeeper with basically a slinky for a spine. She's always looking after her little sisters as well.
Like Kriza, I dunno much about her, she's bit of a mystery as well. Also still wondering why she and Kriza went blonde, they seemed to like it very well in black or their usual combo, purple and silver. Hmm, should ask them.

Song... well, because Lambert, as she said it.







Name:  Dominika Hasek
DoB:  15.5.1991, Bratislava, Czeckoslovakia
Family:
   Siblings: Luckrezia & Hennida
Lives:  -
Work:  -
BFF:  Kriza Hasek
Hockey idols: 
Tomas Vokoun
Dominik Hasek
Martin Brodeur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...