Friday, May 3, 2019

F22 AJ Hae

Aliisa-Jemina Hae (nee Koivu) was the original captain for the team, but never really felt comfortable for it and she lacked the same air of authority that Mirka possessed, so she stepped down, ending up quitting altogether. She's two years older, -89 born.

If you'd ask her, she'd say she's a (pardon my french) a clusterfuck of bad decisions, including marrying young and having a kid, then ending up a single mother of a boy before meeting a friend of a friend, a fellow cosplayer and a professional drummer, whom she ended up marrying. A Korean husband and a move out of Finland seemed to be good for her.

Despite having failed as a captain and being usually absent from social media, she's the one with whom you can pick up a conversation two years back and continue it like you said bye only yesterday. She's also quite deadpan in her delivery, smacking people silly before they can even realize what hit them. Maybe she's my fears of how my life would go as a teen, or just my mean persona. She's not cruel, just sarcastic.

Song choice for her without her now happier marriage would be Clean Bandit feat Anne-Marie, Sean Paul - Rockabye, still sort of applies. Her son sure is older than 6, but she's protective of him and that's why there's no photo for you of him, I'll have to persuade her for it first.
The second choice (ok, third) was Shania Twain, another golden one from the era music was good, I mean the mainstream music, not metal. Metal never stopped being good.

Name: Aliisa-Jemina "AJ" Hae
DoB: 19.8.1989 Turku, Finland
Family: 
   Spouse: Jae-Woo Hae
   Son: Jiri Bilek (Hae)
Lives: Heliopolis, Island of Selenia
Work: ??
BFF: ??
Hockey Idols:
   Saku Koivu
   Mikko Koivu
   Teemu Selänne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...