Wednesday, May 1, 2019

D44 Kya Roach

 from Kodiak, Alaska. A girl with scars and a lot of spiders. She's had quite many tarantulas, but she's also somehow the worst keeper for them, for they all escaped sooner or later and Mirka, you'll meet her later, does have rather violent reactions towards spiders. Poor spiders.
...not a fan either XD
She's the powerhouse of the bunch, has a weird sense of humor and great pride in being from Alaska. She tends to go snoop around in libraries and archives to find more of her ancestry and being Native, she isn't afraid of cold. Or anything for the matter.

Kya has never been the tiniest of girls, her idols are rather prominent players as well, each in their own way. She's been always curious and follows any hockey league really, rarely picking sides, but in Finland, she went with the flow, living in the team HQ mostly, but at times, with the Yelenka family.

Song for her was a hard one since she's not the most talkative towards me, I've changed her song so many times by now and I think I finally hit one good enough.

You could call her bit of an enigma, she has left me guessing what she does, but I reckon stays close to home.

If I have to classify her as... what part of my subconscious she is, maybe the views on Native people, their cultures. I'm from Finland and we have cold winters, nothing as cold as Alaska, but while it's also stinking dangerous, it's beautiful all the raw nature. Maybe she embodies my wish to experience the true power of the Arctic.

Name: Kya Suzannah Roach
DoB: 13.6.1991, Kodiak, Alaska, USA
Family: -
Lives: Kodiak, Alaska.
Work: Inuit Historian, Aurora photographer
BFF: Zeyeta Ventura
Hockey idols: 
   Janne Niinimaa
   Darius Kasparaitis
   Chris Chelios
   Zdeno Chara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...