Sunday, August 12, 2012

Packing for a small dorm room

It's pain. We need to pack as little as possile, bu enough for the both of us to keep gong for a year. The info about the condition of the rooms and the size, plus other common things to know in this school is abysmal. We are not even sure can we get toilet paper for free. The website is maddeningly UNhelpful. Gah.
I don't really know how this is gonna work out. One thing is sure, if other peope don't do their chores and make noise on week nights, I'm gonna blow a fuse or two. Already a with gramps, who is getting on my nerves with spectacular success rate. Again. Clearly I'm tired of living here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...