Monday, August 6, 2012

Wonderful Saturday

Seriously. Timo Kotipelto and Jani Liimatainen. Plus a nice cameo by Antti Railio. And we got two new friends.

I never get tired of this duo <3

Made the shirt myself. For some reason, my makeup is nearly invisible in all the pics of me from that day. And it was red and gold!

I caught this mere seconds before... (look below)
Now this... My significant other had WAY better view, but this is on fucking video XD

Posing by the fountain in the middle of Seinäjoki, somewhere between 1 and 2 AM. With really sore feet.
 And of course I had work from 10:15 to 17:30... on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...