Sunday, September 23, 2012

What a workload

I FINALLY got all the arts of mine watermarked with Powerpoint. Didn't include few of the worst and some fanart,since I don't really know what to do with those. Also gotta make different pages for posts about my cosplays, problem is that though Wordpress can be a bitch, it has more options than Blogger. FML.
Been on a Beyblade mood the past couple o weeks, watched the series and all. The original three y Aoki Takao, not this new wannabe Metal Fight Beyblade. Nooooo. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was the best. The assholes&bitches at my elementry said for sure I was gonna ditch Beyblade, nope, still going strong and actually, without it, I wouldn't have met my fiancée at all. Take that, jerks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...